Worker’s Compensation is a significant cost of doing business, particularly in California. You protect all your employees in the event they get hurt or ill on the job – from management to the sales people on the floor and repair and service workers.
Our focus at Dealer Protection Group (DPG) has always been to provide dealerships with competitive pricing for Workers Comp, while also helping you to promote effective loss prevention. We’ll conduct a top-down review of key areas to get your losses and premiums under control. This means walking through your dealership and interviewing personnel to determine how effective existing safety programs are; and conducting a comprehensive review of all documents, including your current insurance policies, your experience modification worksheet, payroll audits, and loss-sensitive rating adjustments, to see where we can make improvements and where there have been problems or miscalculations.
Along with your management team and the Workers Compensation carrier of your choice, we’ll implement procedures to:
- Investigate accidents right away and vet out fraud
- Train you staff to report all claims to the insurance company immediately and monitor the status of those claims with our assistance
- Develop an effective safety program
- Set safety performance goals with supervisory responsibility
- Establish an employee communication program
- Evaluate accident history
- And much more
We’ll help you get your California Worker’s Comp premiums and claims under control.
Talk to us about your Workers Compensation needs and we’ll navigate you through the steps to control costs and get the right insurance product at the right price for your dealership. Call us at 949.208.8550, email us, or return the convenient form on this page.